Introduction to Skiing and Snowboarding- 4 Week Series
January 18 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Join the Ski & Snowboard Club as we head to Sunridge Ski Area to learn to ski or snowboard.
This 4-week series will provide you with lessons, rentals (optional), and lift tickets. By the end of the four weeks, you’ll be comfortable on green and blue runs and should be ready to head to the mountains! Transportation to and from NAIT will be provided.
To attend, students must purchase and participate for all four weeks of the event! The dates are January 18, 25, February 1, and 8.
- 6:00 pm – Check-in at NAIT
- 6:30 pm – Departure to Sunridge
- 7:00 pm – Arrival at Sunridge and rental pick-up
- 7:30 pm – Lessons start
- 8:30 pm – Lessons end, and rentals are returned
- 9:00 pm – Departure back to NAIT
- 9:30 pm – Arrival back to NAIT campus
The cost of this event is partially covered by NAIT Campus Clubs and NAITSA for current NAIT students.