Massage Therapist Jobs, Employment Edmonton
Are you looking for a Massage Therapist Job in Edmonton? Our Busy Clinic in Edmonton is looking for experienced Registered Massage Therapists to Join our team today!
Immediate openings available must be able to work a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends. New grads welcome!!
At Athlete’s Choice Massage our mission is to provide a professional massage therapy experience, within a modern atmosphere. Located in the busy Old Strahcona area in Edmonton our RMT’s are essential to our client’s goals. If you are seeking Massage Therapy employment in Edmonton connect with us today.
We are currently looking for an RMT to join our Edmonton team, someone who is enthusiastic about therapeutic massage. Our clientele is predominantly athletes: professional, semi-professional and amateur so a strong knowledge of assessment, long term treatment plans, and home-care is a must. If you want to be part of a dynamic team and want to work build your career in this field then we would be a great fit for you.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Ergonomic work environment including hydraulic massage tables and anti-fatigue flooring
- Competitive compensation
- Predictable income
- Flexible scheduling
- Supplies included: lotions, oils, linens, and towels
- In house Training and Mentoring programs
- Online booking system
- In house self-care treatment programs
- Modern treatment rooms
- Free Parking
- Warm atmosphere with true camaraderie amongst professional team members
- Team Retreat/Break room
Athlete’s Choice Massage is immediately looking for an outgoing Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) in Edmonton, who is client focused, has a strong work ethic, is self-motivated, and willing to involve themselves in the Edmonton community.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF OUR MASSAGE THERAPISTS
- Understands that their success is tied to the success of the other team members within the studio
- Provide an educated assessment along with treatments in deep tissue, myofascial release, sports massage, prenatal massage, along with your preferred methods and trained modalities
- Offer an educated, experienced, and effective massage therapy treatment
- Recommend treatment plans along with offering homecare suggestions
- Understands the value of working in a collaborative environment with other healthcare professionals
- Maintain professional standards in client record keeping
- Provide a hospitable experience to all clients
- Adhere to the regulatory body’s set of ethics and standards at all times
- Have a wide scope of massage experience; including therapeutic, sport, general relaxation, prenatal care, etc.
- A passion for sports and sports rehabilitation
- Understands the value of working in a collaborative environment
- Are PROFESSIONAL in their dealings with fellow therapists/staff
- We are extremely committed to our client’s needs and expectations
- All potential staff MUST be experts in customer service
- Graduated a 2200hr college diploma in Massage Therapy.
- Valid membership in Edmonton Alberta
- Proof of liability insurance
- Must be legally permitted to work in Edmonton, Alberta Canada
- Sincere sense of customer service
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Communication fluently written and spoken in English
- Previous industry experience is an asset