Covid-19 – Important updates for your appointment
In an effort to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 we require that you delay booking an appointment if you:
- have any symptoms such as a cough, sore throat, or fever.
- have had direct contact with anyone who is sick.
- have traveled within the last 14 days.
In addition, we require that you contact us to postpone your appointment if you become ill.
We require all clients wear a mask in our common spaces including the waiting room, reception area, and hallways. If you do not have a mask you will be required to purchase one from us.
You must complete your online waiver prior to your arrival at the clinic. Due to space limitations and physical distancing requirements, we may not be able to accommodate you if this has not been done in advance.
Please note that we cannot process your direct billing claims if your information was not provided prior to your appointment date for the above-mentioned reasons. Please include this in your waiver.
As a healthcare facility, your health and safety have always been our priority. Until further notice, we are taking extra precautions to meet or exceed all of the requirements as mandated by the province. We are:
- Limiting the number of people within the clinics.
- Staggering appointment times to reduce people within the waiting areas.
- Screening all clients, staff, and practitioners prior to and upon arrival at the clinics.
- Implementing all necessary PPE for our staff and practitioners. You may also let your therapist know if you would prefer that they wear gloves during your treatment.
- Sanitizing contact surfaces routinely.
- Limiting service durations to provide us with enough time to sanitize our spaces between clients.
- Removing some treatments that we feel may add risk to our clients or our team.
- Removing some of our fitness apparatus and furniture wherever necessary.
We will return to our regular routines as soon as it is determined that we are safe to do so.
If you do not see what you are looking for, please give us a call to discuss your options.
We sincerely appreciate your extra efforts to keep our community safe and thriving.
We can’t wait to see you!
About Athlete’s Choice Massage Athlete’s Choice Massage is a modern massage studio. Since opening in 2016, Athlete’s Choice Massage has become an active part of the Edmonton and Sherwood Park community. Our experienced registered massage therapists set the highest standards in massage treatments. With massage therapy being covered by many people’s extended health care benefits, it is now easier than ever to experience the positive effects of therapeutic massage. Open Today until 8:00 pm at our Old Strathcona | Downtown | Sherwood Park clinics