NEW CLIENTS – You must complete your online waiver prior to your appointment. Benefit information can be input in your waiver.
MINORS – We are pleased to treat minors! A legal guardian must complete their online waiver in advance of their appointment. We also ask that the guardian is present for the initial assessment to ensure all pertinent information is accurately relayed to the therapist. The guardian may stay in the treatment room for the duration of the appointment or wait elsewhere.
DIRECT BILLING – Please note we may not be able to process direct billing claims if this information was not provided prior to the appointment time. Due to circumstances outside of our control, we cannot guarantee claim payment. If your provider is unable to process your claim in real time we will need to obtain payment from you at time of treatment and provide a receipt for self submission.
NEED TO CHANGE OR CANCEL – Click here if you need to change or cancel your appointment. A link will be emailed to you shortly. Please note that we have a 24 hour cancelation policy in effect. Please call us if you have a last minute emergency.
Health & Safety Protocols
In an effort to help reduce the spread of COVID, we require that you delay booking an appointment if you have related symptoms or have tested positive. In addition, we require that you contact us as early as possible to postpone your appointment if you develop symptoms of a virus to ensure the ongoing health and safety of our team and clients.
As a healthcare facility, your health and safety have always been our priority. We continue to take all necessary precautions to meet or exceed requirements:
- Sanitizing contact surfaces routinely.
- Staggering appointment times to reduce people within the waiting areas.
- Only permitting admittance to clients or the guardian and/or health care aid of a scheduled client.
- Limiting service durations to provide us with enough time to sanitize our spaces between clients.
- Screening all clients upon arrival at the clinics.
- Screening all practitioners prior to arrival at the clinics.
- Requiring all clients sanitize their hands and wear mandatory PPE.
- Implementing all mandatory PPE for our practitioners. Note – you may request at any time that your therapist wear a mask or gloves during your treatment.
- Following all guidelines, restrictions, and bylaws set forth by the government, AHS, and all governing bodies.
If you do not see what you are looking for or have any questions, please get in touch.
We always appreciate your extra efforts to keep our community safe and thriving.
We can’t wait to see you!
CEO/Founder – Athlete’s Choice Massage
Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
Tag us #liveyoursport