So you want to be a Guest Writer
We are always on the lookout for unique content from various perspectives. Whether you are a sports industry veteran who wants to share something you have learned or a college student who had a fascinating sports internship experience – we want to hear from you. Guest posting is a great way for you to make a name for yourself, and for us to include fresh content on our site… win-win! Before you jump right into submitting your great idea, please read the guidelines below and if you still have unanswered questions please feel free to contact us.
Guest Posting Guidelines and Expectations
- An understanding of working, or interning, in some part of the sports industry.
- Content that is useful to the readers of this blog
- Grammar counts, we will give edit notes and suggestions, but we aren’t your 6th grade teacher, if it’s not well-written we won’t use it.
- The post can include two links to your website and you are expected to include links to any relevant resources that deserve crediting.
- Please include a brief author bio (2-3 sentences) in which you can include an additional two links to your social media profiles.
- Posts should fall into the 800-1200 word range. If you really believe you need more explain to us why and we will evaluate your request.
- Guest posts must be original and may not have been published elsewhere online already. All submissions will be verified for originality using a tool such as Copyscape.com
What to do next:
- Pitch your idea
- After reading your pitch, we will discuss the details via email.
- After approval of your idea, we will agree on a preliminary deadline.
- AthletesChoiceMassage.ca will be in charge of all final edits and can refuse to publish at our discretion.
- Once your article is live we hope/expect that you will promote your work as much as possible. We will promote it like crazy on all of our social channels.